Sunday, August 5, 2007

...and Milkshakes and Pizza and Beer, Oh MY

Day 5 is coming to a close, and if I had to describe today’s events in one word...that word would be...(drum roll please)...CRAVINGS!!! I don't know what it was or why it happened, but all I could think about was BAD FOR ME FOOD. Oddly enough, I had the cravings, but I didn't really have a desire to actually EAT any of the foods, more just to smell them...does that make sense? Nevertheless, I was strong, oh so very strong, and didn't phone the Pizza Delivery boy. Instead, I only had one berry drink, some tea, a green drink, and my soup today. I was too busy today with homework and group presentation meetings to even remember to eat...again, in keeping with the freak of nature that I am, I wasn't hungry at all today. Maybe that's why I had so many cravings...I was hallucinating! But seriously, how flippin' delicious does a blackberry milkshake sound right now?

Despite the cravings, I am, shockingly, being a very VERY good girl. I went for a mile walk this morning, did my 8 min abs, arms, and legs, and then went for about a 2 mile walk tonight with my boyfriend to Blockbuster and back. Right now we are watching 300, and it is pretty good...my pick was "Catch and Release" but that didn't fly (and it wasn’t my turn to pick anyway...but a friendly suggestion never hurts, right?).

As of tonight I am down 6 pounds in 5 days, I have not cheated (Promise, cross-my-heart-and-hope-to-die), and I can really really really tell a difference in my body, especially in my face and on my tummy. My chipmunk cheeks are gone and I am starting (I emphasize starting) to flatten out around the abs. Nice work for 5 days if ya ask me!

No comments: