Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Last Day of School! Last Day of School!

Today was my last day of classes for summer term and my only final is at 3 on Friday. It will be nice to have a tiny break for a while; hopefully I can relax a bit, finish this diet and rebound from the detox. I start teaching on the 27th so that will be fun.

Not a lot to report today, I felt a whole lot better now that I drank a protein shake. I think I am going to drink a half of one every day for the rest of this diet. I don’t think I will lose as much weight as I would without them, but right now I am concerned with the health repercussions if I don’t.

My hunny is graduating with his Masters in Physics Education degree this weekend and we are having a get together with some friends to celebrate...and guess who gets to cook? ME. Its going to be so tempting, and I know I am going to want to snack and cheat a little, but I am confident that I have enough self control...I can be a good girl.

Anywho, like I said, not much to report...sleepy time!

2 comments:

SweetRedWine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SweetRedWine said...

Oops! Sorry. I didn't mean to delete that comment entirely I just wanted to edit.
Anyway,I see you found my blogsite, sorry i didn't answer right away I've been busy obsessing about my own diet.
Good luck teaching.
Hope you made it through your celebration.