Thursday, August 2, 2007

The Bet is ON!!

Here's the Skinny...

My grandmother is very concerned for my health and would like for me to kick this whole diabetes thing...BUT, she knows me, she knows me WAY TOO WELL. I need something it look to, I need a goal, a mantra if you will!

THE BET: I.E. My secondary motivation:

IF I lose 30 pounds by November... I will receive a new LV or Prada bag, or the equivalant price of the bag in a shopping spree for a new wardrobe!

Seems great, but heres the twist...

IF she looses 30 lbs by November... I am her slave for a day and I have to host a dinner party for her and some friends.

Not too shabby!

SO, when we started the bet, I weighed in at 172lbs...currently I am 166 (lets do some math...) 24 POUNDS TO GO!!!

ITS ON!!!

1 comment:

Sonya M. said...

Way to go ThinkHealth! I think that this detox is the perfect thing to help you kick the diabetes!

Your grandmother sounds like a cool chick -- but I still think you'll win the bet! :-)

w00t!