Tuesday, August 7, 2007

B Monster

Stress, stress, glorious stress! That's all I have to say for today.

Just kidding, but seriously, stress...I think that's why I haven't been very hungry lately...which I guess could be considered a good thing. In efforts to counteract the insane fatigue I've been experiencing in the past couple days I tried Kate's suggestion and drank about half of an Odwalla B Monster drink...honestly I feel a lot better. So THANK YOU Kate for the advice, I really appreciate it!

Well, it is the end of day 7 and I am down 9 pounds...pretty good if you ask me!

Not much to report today, just stress...oh so much stress.

3 comments:

monaco said...

Wowzers, Good job. I'm only 2# down! (All the pizza and cake at Family Reunion didn't help). Guess I better get with it. xoxox Concerned G'ma

Unknown said...

9 pounds is fantastic! You are doing really good on this diet - way too go! I'm so glad the B Monster drink helped. Kate

Sonya M. said...

Great to see you're doing so well! Stop by and see my SOUPER experiment... maybe it will work as well for you as it did for me. :-)

Sonya