Sunday, August 12, 2007

Boredom...nothing flowers can't fix

Today I woke up feeling like I was stuck in a rut...like I've reached a plateau or something. I'm bored with the diet, I'm bored with the "food", but at least I'm still losing weight. In light of these feelings...I decided that I deserved a reward for being suck a good girl lately, so I did two things...One: a reward of entertainment, and Two: a reward of pampering. What did she do, you ask? I went to the gun range and shot 100 rounds (not only entertaining...but a FANTASTIC stress reliever) and then I went to Market of Choice and bought myself a luscious, sweet smelling, beautiful bouquet of flowers. It was just the pat on the back I needed to perk up and see the light at the end of the tunnel.

So, to whoever is on this diet right now...Go buy yourself some flowers, you've earned it!

2 comments:

Sonya M. said...

What a great idea!

Going to the range, I mean. What you think I would have liked the flowers? LOL

OK, so I would have liked those too! :-)

Way to keep it up!

SweetRedWine said...

Such a cute reward!
Very smart, 2 stress relievers.
Keep it up.