Monday, August 13, 2007

It's a doozy when your dizzy

You know when you get up to fast and you get that funny head rush thing where you semi black out and you have to stop where you're at, regain your balance, and go "Woah, Head Rush!" Yeah, that was me all day today. I literally felt like I had a perma-head rush was about to pass out all day long. So, the boyfriend and I got concerned, called my doctor, and she said it was because it was a lack of protein in my diet. We went to Costco, bought some protein shakes called Muscle Milk (supposed to be really good stuff), and I am going to start having one of those every day or every other day depending on how I feel. I just hope I start to feel better soon because I've got finals this week and I need to be focused and able to concentrate. Yikes. Anyway, today is day 13 and I am right on schedule with 13 pounds down...woo hoo.

No comments: